This is a series of posts I wrote back in 2013-2014. At the time we had just gotten out of debt and I was super passionate about sharing what I'd learned. As with many things, my opinions on several aspects have changed, but I've chosen to leave these posts as-is for the moment. So…take these with a grain of salt!
- What do the 1600s and Josh have in common?
- Some advice to a friend
- “I love advertising because I love lying”
- Flying without autopilot
- Mo’ money, mo’ problems
- Goodbye dictatorship, hello democracy
- When people look at me like a wounded puppy
- What Genghis Kahn taught me about credit cards
- I’ve got a confession to make
- The perfect month
- Two polar opposite feelings from one little chocolate bar
- You'd be surprised at what a little experiment can turn into
- We're Debt Free!
- The Budgeting Flow
- Broken Budgeting